- Lady and pups makes Frozen grapes Daiquiri!
- Mr Michael Procopio is fixing an Old Fashioned Cocktail.
- Peach Bellini for four, from the the Novice Chef.
- Another version of Sangria, the White one from Kimberley.
- Can you add corn in a cocktail? Yes you can ;) Check out the recipe in Stir & Strain.
- Bourbon + peach cocktail from I am a food blog.
- Revel's Kimchi Bloody Mary cocktail recipe!
1/ Dreamy fig salad with watercress & bacon from Yummy Supper
2/ Yogurt with fresh figs, honey & pine nuts... super healthy or what?!
3/ Prosciutto wrapped figs and blue cheese, Giorgos Lekkas' super deli recipe
4/ Fig & greek cheese mini phyllo pies. A sweet and salty recipe from Olive Tomato
5/ Fig perfumed pop candle in glass vessel from Jonathan Adler
6/ Fig and olive oil cake: two of my fave greek ingredients. See recipe in Shutterbean
7/ Fresh fig tart with mascarpone, from the greek blog Spoon stories8/ In this cookbook you will find not only recipes but also interesting info about figs.
Have a great week
*lyrics from the song: Beggin' (1967) - Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons