BLUE MOVIE QUIZ!
1. This Luc Besson's film is located in Amorgos island (Greece), starring Rossana Arquette & Jean Reno.
2. A 2010 romantic drama movie with Ryan Gosling & Michelle Williams.
3. Marlene Dietrich became an international sex symbol from this film and got a Hollywood contract as well.
4. First of Krzysztof Kieslowski's trilogy of films starring Juliette Binoche, also appearing Emmanuelle Riva.
5. A 1986 mystery -with a touch of surrealism- film, written & directed by David Lynch. The title of the movie was taken
from THE CLOVERS' 1955 song of the same name.
6. The film stars Christopher Atkins and Brook Shield were she was only 14 years old at the time of filming.
The original music score was composed by greek musician Vassilis Poledouris.
7. A 1946 film noir, directed by George Marshall, staring Alan Ladd and Veronica Lake.
8. A 1986 french film, stars Beatrice Dalle. The film had over 3.600.000 admissions and was the eighth highest grossing film of the year in France.
9. An american Com-Rom movie with Englishman Hugh Grant, James Caan and Jeanne Tripplehorn.
10. Starring Denzel Washington as Ezekiel ''Easy'' Rawlins a World War II veteran who becomes a private investigator.